Friday, April 23, 2010

The Beginning . . .

I love music . . . ok for those that know me that's a total understatment. I'm obsessed with it! I'm one of those people you find at 1:00 in the morning saying "ok just one more song and then I'll go to bed!" then before you know it its 3:00. This obsession started at a very young age. I'd hear a song and wouldn't stop until I found out who sang it and where I could get it. As time went on my thanks goes out to the internet for making it so much more easier on me to do so. How did we ever live without iTunes? or YouTube? or even google? This list is a compilation of hours spent searching and digging to find, in my opinion, songs that awaken the deepest parts of us or songs that just merely entertain, bring excitement, makes us happy, or makes a good road trip song. Music speaks to our soul and expresses things that can't be expressed in any other way. I find when I can't put what I'm feeling into words . . . theres always some song somewhere that can do it for me. I don't claim to know everything there is to know about music and I don't take credit for any of the songs you will see here. Hey, you may not even like them ;). All I'm doing is simply stating that I'm a fan. So here you go! A theme song for everyday. Some old, Some new. Some you've heard of, some you haven't. I honestly just want to see if I can do it. An awesome song for everyday! and I'm always open to new ideas . . . infact I invite them with open arms. So if you know of a song you think I might like, let me know. You might just see one on here dedicated to you. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment